Friday 23 October 2015

"Michael may not be my biological father, I care less" - son speaks

Prince Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson's oldest son says it doesn't matter whether the pop star was his real father or not.

Prince Jackson is finally addressing the issue of his birth on social media after years of rumors making rounds on the media about MJ not being the biological father to his three children.

Prince responded to a fan who recently attacked him on twitter writing, "everyone knows you are a Rowe-Klein NOT a Jackson!!"
"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb ... I was raised by my dad with my brother and sister," he replied the Twitter user. Making it the closest he's ever come to saying MJ isn't blood -- but it also makes it clear Michael is the only father he's ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment