Saturday 1 August 2015

Falana Popular lawyer says Falz was unable to convince his mum The Senior Advocate of Nigeria revealed that while it was easier for him to be convinced, Falz found it hard convincing his mum, who is also a lawyer, when he decided to quit his father’s chambers for music.

 Falz and dad, Femi FalanaPopular lawyer and human rights activist, Femi Falana has revealed that his son, Falz the bhad guy couldn't convince his mum when he decided to leave law for music.

The Senior Advocate of Nigeria revealed that while it was easier for him to be convinced, Falz found it hard convincing his mum, who is also a lawyer, when he decided to quit his father’s chambers for music.
Speaking to an event in Ibadan, Falana said, ‘Don’t force any course on your children; don’t insist that they must be a doctor or a lawyer. My son Folarin, who was working in our chambers, came to inform me one day that he wanted to leave.

‘I said I could find him a place in one of my friends’ chambers. But he said no, ‘I’m going to be a musician’. When I asked why, he convinced me but he couldn’t convince his mother because she’s also a lawyer.
‘Today, he’s doing well as a musician and not as a lawyer. So let’s debate with our children to know what they want to do,’ he disclosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment